Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mission Video

My aunt sent me this link that tells about an upcoming missions conference in Kentucky. The conference itself sounds wonderful, but I was especially struck by the video that comes along with it. At the top of the webpage there is a tab labled "Promo." This will take you directly to the video. In this video the narration is done by two pastors who I have known for a long time. They have a passion for missions, especially the importance of prayer for missionaries, their fields, and the people these missionaries are called to. It's only 5 minutes long, so I hope you'll take the time to watch it. I found it very convicting and inspiring at the same time. The main point of the whole video is this: if you aren't called to go, you're still called to pray.

http://www.hbcowensboro.org/missionsconference08/

No comments: