Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jesus My Guide

"I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known; I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16

Jesus my Guide! 'Tis my delight!
Peace fills my soul, He is my Guide.
In toil or rest, by day or night,
Jesus ever by my side.

My Guide is Jesus day by day,
His hand of mercy laid hold on mine;
He is my Guide, on Him I stay,
Upon His right hand I recline.

Fast hold of Jesus' hand I take
Life's journey through to Heaven's gate,
Nor weal, nor woe, my hope can shake,
Jesus is Guide, on Him I wait.

Victor I stand when life is done,
O'er outer foes and sin's foul brood,
Jesus my Guide, I trust alone,
I shall not dread the coldest flood.

~Written by Blind Chang Shen

No comments: