Monday, February 28, 2011

Ways We Waste Our Marriage

I recently listened to this message by Don Currin which was preached at the February Bentley Camp and it is so good! Even though I'm single there were a lot of lessons learned from it, and a lot of these things can be applied to other relationships besides marriage. I can only imagine how helpful it would be to those of you who are already married. Please make time to listen to it....you won't regret it.



http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=213111351128

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started reading "When sinners say 'I do'" cuz a married friend said she wished she had read it like 3 times before getting married. I think it's smart to be prepared with these things before they hit. And, I agree, a lot of the stuff can be applied in other areas as well.