Monday, February 16, 2009

Little Reminders

"This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people." Hebrews 8:10

Today I was thinking about the word of God being written on our minds and hearts. Isn't it amazing how some of the verses that we've all heard so often over the years will just appear in the mind after seeing something that reminds us of a portion of scripture? I saw this picture and it reminded me of that verse in Psalm 103:11-12 that says "For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear Him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us."

No comments: